Department:Computer Science & Engineering
M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sakharale.
B. E. (Computer Science and Engineering)
Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Ashta.
Teaching Experience (5 years)
Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar.
Assistant Professor in Information Technology, Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Ashta.
- High-Performance Computing (CUDA and OpenMP)
- Heuristic Optimization Algorithms
- Machine and Deep Learning
A) Publications (in international journals)
- SU Mane, MR Pethkar, PK Mahind, “Overview and Applications of Particle Swarm Optimization on GPGPU”, International Journal of Computer Applications 105 (6),2014.
- NV Dharwadkar, G Shingan, “Student Quality Circle: Skilful Learning Environment”Journal of Engineering Education Transformations,31 (2), 57-67,2017.
- BK Ugale, GG Shingan, “A Novel Approach to Improve Logical and Critical Thinking through Collaborative Learning and Using Visualization Tools”Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, special issues,2018.
- GG Shingan, BK Ugale, “A Holistic Approach for Teaching Design and Analysis of Algorithms Course in the Department of Computer Engineering”Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 31 (3), 146-151,2018.
B) Publications /Presentation(in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Gautami Shingan “Smart Gas Cylinder: Leakage Alert and Automatic Booking ” International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS), Aug. 2017.
- Received Gold Medal for standing first in MTech Programme in year 2013-14
- Fellow of ISTE professional Body
- Reviewer of International Journal of Engineering Education Transformations
- Received “Best Promising young teacher award” under ISTE RIT chapter in 2018-19
Key Research Projects
- Smart Gas Cylinder: Leakage Alert and automatic Booking
- Automate Hybrid Cloud Management using ManageIQ and Ansible